INTAKE IS CURRENTLY OPEN to customers.
We only take pieces that are in good condition without any piling, tears or armpit stains. We will be accepting Levels A to C and the following for types of clothing but NO footwear.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CLOTHING FOM LEVEL D.
Level D: Old Navy, Reitmans, Joe Fresh, Walmart, Target...pieces are under 30$...please note that if you've paid less than 20$ for a new item, receiving 50% of the discounted price of that item may not be worth the consigning process.
WHAT CAN YOU CONSIGN?
- All items must be freshly laundered, dry cleaned or ironed.
- Pieces in excellent, new or barely-worn condition and generally no more than two years' old.
- Pieces that came home with you but haven't been worn or even still have tags on sell very easily.
Please be selective with your gently used clothing:
- If you wouldn't give it as a gift, it's probably not worth consigning,
- If you paid less than 20$ for it, please donate it to charity
- If you've worn it more than 10 times, see any stains, missing buttons, pilling,
- Underarm stains, obvious wear on shoes, purses - don't bring it in.
If your pieces meet this criteria, you can fill out our intake form. If you are new to consigning with Belong, you will have a contract sent to you also. No consignment will be accepted without the intake form submitted and approved by our consignment team.