INTAKE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED as we've hit capacity. We will be changing the format of our intake, stay tuned for details.
We only take pieces that are in good condition without any piling, tears or armpit stains. We will be accepting Levels A to C and the following for types of clothing but NO footwear. NO pants. NO skirts. NO DIRTY CLOTHING.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CLOTHING FOM LEVEL D.
Level D: Old Navy, Reitmans, Joe Fresh, Walmart, Target...pieces are under 30$...please note that if you've paid less than 20$ for a new item, receiving 50% of the discounted price of that item may not be worth the consigning process.
WHAT CAN YOU CONSIGN?
- All items must be freshly laundered, dry cleaned or ironed.
- Pieces in excellent, new or barely-worn condition and generally no more than two years' old.
- Pieces that came home with you but haven't been worn or even still have tags on sell very easily.
Please be selective with your gently used clothing:
- If you wouldn't give it as a gift, it's probably not worth consigning,
- If you paid less than 20$ for it, please donate it to charity
- If you've worn it more than 10 times, see any stains, missing buttons, pilling,
- Underarm stains, obvious wear on shoes, purses - don't bring it in.
If your pieces meet this criteria, you can fill out our intake form. If you are new to consigning with Belong, you will have a contract sent to you also. No consignment will be accepted without the intake form submitted and approved by our consignment team.