Interested in selling your new, gently-loved and quality apparel? We're here for you, girl.
INTAKE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED to the public. Please check back here at the end of January for our next intake window.
- Level A & B pieces only accepted in all sizes.
- YES- sweaters, cardigans, outerwear, tops and dresses.
- NO- jewelry, jeans, pants, shorts, skirts or shoes unless they are Level A.
That being said, if you have something that you think will sell and isn't in one of the levels, or if you're unsure of level placement of a piece, send us a message and we can help you out.
Level A: High level brands like Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, Coach....pieces generally cost $150 +. Same applies for shoes and handbags.
Level B: Your expensive mall stores like Aritzia, RW& Co, Banana Republic, Roots, J. Crew, Nordstrom, Loft....pieces range from $70-150.
Level C: Your go-to stores like the Gap, Ricki's, H&M...pieces range from $20-80.
Level D: Old Navy, Reitmans, Joe Fresh, Walmart, Target...pieces are under 30$...please note that if you've paid less than 20$ for a new item, receiving 50% of the discounted price of that item may not be worth the consigning process.
WHAT CAN YOU CONSIGN?
- All items must be freshly laundered, dry cleaned or ironed.
- Pieces in excellent, new or barely-worn condition and generally no more than two years' old.
- Pieces that came home with you but haven't been worn or even still have tags on sell very easily.
Please be selective with your gently used clothing:
- If you wouldn't give it as a gift, it's probably not worth consigning,
- If you paid less than 20$ for it, please donate it to charity
- If you've worn it more than 10 times, see any stains, missing buttons, pilling,
- Underarm stains, obvious wear on shoes, purses - don't bring it in.
If you meet this criteria and would like to consign, fill out the application here.
*Please note, current consignors can consign anytime. Please email your list to email@example.com