BELONG LIFESTYLE 117 Centennial Dr. N. Martensville, Sk
Consigner Contract Information
At Belong, we consign quality in-demand brands for women's apparel. Our mission is to make you feel like you are shopping your friend's closet and scoring some great treasures at a fraction of the cost of buying brand new. When a piece doesn't work for you, it can have new life in someone else's closet.
How does it work?
- As a consigner, you will either receive 50% of the selling price of your items or 30%, depending on what level you pick. Pricing of clothing is at our discretion, although you are welcome to give pricing suggestions. We reserve the right to mark down pieces for sale. If items don't sell, we donate to a charity unless otherwise noted in the consignment intake form. We reserve the right to refuse any items brought in. All prices are in CDN.
- We have two levels of selling. The higher end pieces will be photographed and listed on the website, and anything else will be sold in store only.
- We provide a monthly e-transfer or store credit on the 1st week of the month as well as an online account that you can set up to monitor your pieces and commissions.
- Consignment is accepted at drop off locations in Saskatoon, Warman and at our store front in Martensville. For other cities, please send us an email and we'll make arrangements.
What can you consign?
The pieces must be in excellent, new or barely-worn condition and generally no more than two years' old. Pieces that came home with you but haven't been worn or even still have tags on sell very easily but pieces that are out of style don’t. All items must be freshly laundered, dry cleaned or ironed. You will be charged a 15$ laundering fee (taken from your first payout) if any pieces need cleaning.
Please be selective with your gently used clothing:
- If you wouldn't give it as a gift, it's probably not worth consigning,
- If you paid less than 20$ for it, please donate it to charity,
- If you've worn it more than 10 times, see any stains, missing buttons, pilling, underarm stains, obvious wear on shoes, purses - don't bring it in.
Please see website for details on what we’re currently accepting (click here)
If you agree to these terms, please proceed to the contract found here.