That 80s Workout Suit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Keep fit and have fun! We are obsessed with this suit for your next party, tiktok or casual brunch. Fits one size smaller than listed. Size up.
1. Choose from an exclusive list of curated pieces that are either unique to our Borrowed By Belong system or available for purchase through our shop.
2. Select a pickup date 1-2 days before your event and place your order.
3. When your rental period is up, place your items (and the hangers and plastic — we recycle them!) back in the garment bag they came in. Drop off at the Belong Boutique. We’ll handle the dry cleaning.
4. Make sure you snap some photos to share! We'd love a tag on Instagram or Facebook or even better yet, an honest review.
Please read our rental agreement or FAQs for more details.
At Belong, we strive to help you find pieces that work for your life and your body today. Our new rental service opens up our closet to you so that you can access hand selected pieces for an event, special occasion, photoshoot, interview, or grocery shopping on a Tuesday.
Here's the low down.
What am I, as the borrower, responsible for once I borrow an item?
1. Once borrowed, you are responsible for taking care of the item. You agree to treat each borrowed piece/item with care and respect as if they were on loan from your best friend.
2. Other than temporary hem tape, no alterations are permitted on any piece. Alterations will be charged as damage to the piece.
3. We handle the dry cleaning. If an item is damaged due to washing under your care, you will responsible for the full retail value of the product. Do not dry clean or wash the piece. This is our end of the deal.
It makes me nervous that I may damage the piece, do you have insurance?
1. You can purchase borrower's insurance at checkout. If you purchase the insurance, then you won't be charged for any regular wear and tear of the piece.
2. You will be held responsible for any loss, destruction or irreparable damage to the product beyond any regular wear and tear (small stains, rips, missing beads or buttons, broken zippers or any other minor damages covered by our insurance).
3. Items are photographed and inspected as they leave our shop and as they return. We reserve the right to determine whether damages exceed the regular wear and tear allowance.
4. To summarize, any items returned stained or damaged beyond repair will be charged at full retail value. Borrower insurance covers wear and tear but does not cover loss of the item or irreparable damages. The insurance does cover everyday wear and tear as stated in point #2.
What if I get a piece and it doesn't fit, or if I change my mind after having booked it?
1. Once you have made a booking you may switch to a different piece right up to your pick up or shipping date. If the piece you switch to is of a higher value you will be required to pay the difference. If the piece you are switching to is of a lesser value you will be issued a credit note for the difference. If you are local, please take advantage of the option to come in and try on the pieces.
2. You may cancel your booking at any time up to the first day of your term, and will be issued store credit which has no expiry, and may be used towards any future rental with us or at our store or any purchases at Belong.
What if I forget to return the piece or if I ship it late?
1. Pieces that are postmarked and shipped back on a later date than agreement are subject to late fees.
2. Late returns are subject to a late fee charge of $20 per item per day and are strictly enforced, no exceptions. We base our business around scheduling and late returns prevent us from getting the item ready for the next renter in time. After 5 days you will be charged the full retail value of the item in addition to any applicable late fees.
What if I fall in love with the piece and want to buy it?
1. It happens and we will give you the option to buy your piece at a 15% discounted price if the piece is available for sale. The amount you have paid already to borrow it counts then as a down payment on the piece.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions during your experience and that is not mentioned here by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By placing a rental order with us you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions contract.