Consignment Intake is open for current Belong customers.
WHAT DOES CURRENT BELONG CUSTOMERS MEAN?
At this time with increased demand to consign pieces, we are restructuring our curated consignment to promote community involvement in store and online. This community involvement encompasses participating as a customer in our store and/or spreading the word about Belong Lifestyle to friends and family on social media in our online share program.
Steps for Consigning:
- Review list of what we are accepting. We will not be looking at any pieces that we can't sell for more than $20, so make sure your pieces fall into the clothing types and levels currently accepted.
Currently Level A & B pieces only accepted.
This intake is geared to the Spring/Summer season.
We are looking for unique and on trend pieces that are in excellent shape.
YES- Lululemon tops, sweaters, jackets, current on trend Lululemon pants that are like new.
YES- Jackets, Blazers, Kimonos, short sleeve/ long sleeve blouses, fun tops & unique dresses.
NO- handbags, jewelry, jeans, pants, bathing suits, hats, shorts, skirts or shoes.
LEVEL SYSTEM (BRANDS WE ACCEPT)
YES Level A: High level brands like Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, Coach....pieces generally cost $150 +.
YES Level B: Your expensive mall stores like Aritzia, RW& Co, Banana Republic, Roots, J. Crew, Nordstrom, Loft....regular retail price of pieces range from $70-$150.
NO Level C: Your go-to stores like the Gap, Ricki's, H&M...pieces range from $20-$80.
NO Level D: Old Navy, Reitmans, Joe Fresh, Walmart, Target pieces, ...pieces are under 30$...please note that if you've paid less than 20$ for a new item, receiving 50% of the discounted price of that item may not be worth the consigning process.
2. If you have carefully reviewed the list above of what we're accepting and your pieces fall into those categories, please email your consignment inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT CAN YOU CONSIGN?
All items must be freshly laundered, dry cleaned or ironed, anything with piling, snags, tears, stains, missing buttons won't be accepted. These pieces must be in excellent, new or barely-worn condition and generally no more than two years' old. Pieces that came home with you but haven't been worn or even still have tags on sell very easily. Please make sure all pockets are cleaned out and there are no treasures left.
Please be selective with your gently used clothing:
- If you wouldn't give it as a gift, it's probably not worth consigning,
- If you paid less than 20$ for it, please donate it to charity
- If you've worn it more than 10 times, see any stains, missing buttons, pilling, please don't send it.
- Underarm stains, obvious wear on shoes, purses - don't bring it in.
How does our consignment process work?
We have different levels of consigning and payouts, ranging from a full 50/50 split of profits to a 60/40 with the consignor getting 60% of the sale price towards store credit. We have a unique consigning process that welcomes you into our community of women supporting women and are different from other shops. This is all explained in our application.